Are you thinking its time to buy a home of your own?
There is a lot to know and it can initially seem overwhelming, but by breaking it down and looking at it in stages it should all start to make sense.
Join me in this free guide series where we discuss different aspects of home ownership and finance, especially as it applies to first homebuyers. I will be releasing the information in instalments so that you have time to absorb each section, but if you do need to fast track just let me know.
I will send you a couple a week initially so that we can cover the really important information quickly, then we will slow down to a more leisurely discussion of further topics in depth. The series is completely free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The topics that we will cover include:
- Are you ready? Rent vs buy
- The First Home Owners Grant and other assistance
- Improve your chances of getting a loan
- Saving your deposit and budgeting
- What can you borrow… or what SHOULD you borrow?
- Count your costs – Buying a property
- Finding your property
- Buying your property
- Types of finance and accounts
- Loan application process
Then we will move to a weekly cycle for the following bonus topics:
- How to repay your home loan early
- More about buying ‘off the plan’
- Adding value through renovations
- More about building
- More about auctions
- Alternative ways to find property
Please ask questions at any time 🙂
Subscribe to the “Free Guide for First Homebuyers”
NOTE: You will need to opt in to this series. If you don’t get an email invite from us, please check your spam folder.
Buying a house in Australia – Perth
Join our exclusive Facebook group Buying a house in Australia – Perth to discuss these topics, ask questions and connect with others.